Add a New Admin to UDM Pro
- It's recommended to add a dedicated Admin user for spotipo access. After logging to UDM Pro, select the Users option.
- Now create a new local admin, with local access only.
- After creating the Admin, use the edit option and enable Unifi controller in resources.
Enable WAN access for Spotipo Servers
Go to Settings > Routing & Firewall > Firewall > WAN LOCAL in your Unifi controller interface
Click on Add a new rule, and use below settings
- Action: Accept
- IPv4 Protocol: TCP
- Rule Applied: Before pre-defined rules
- Source: Create a new IPv4 group and use Spotipo Cloud IPs
- Destination : Create a new port group with 443 port
Enable Hotspot Settings to use Spotipo
Navigate to Hotspot tab on your unifi controller and use below settings
- External Portal server IP 18.104.22.168
- Redirect hostname: logme2wifi.com
- Pre authorization access: IP 22.214.171.124
Connect Unifi UDM Pro to Spotipo Account
Now login to your spotipo dashboard and navigate to Unifi tab. Enter the details of your UDM Pro.
Enable Guest Policy And test it out
Now enable Guest Policy on the WiFi Network of your choice and test out the portal by connecting a device