Create a Ruckus Zone Director Site
Each location is represented by a Site. A site can have multiple routers (of the same type)
After adding the client add a new site by clicking on the Add New Site button in the drop down menu on top right.
Identify the MAC address of your Zone Director
Note down the MAC address of your controller by going to Monitor->System Info
Add Ruckus ZD details to your spotipo site
Select Ruckus ZD option on the left
Press the New ZD button and add the details of your Zone Controller.
Make sure to add the external IP of ZD here.
Get secret and location ID of your ZD
After adding a ZD to spotipo, it will generate two pieces of information. Radius secret and location Id, please note them down.
Configure AAA servers
Login to your Zone director web GUI and go to AAA servers under Configure.
Press the** Add New** button, and enter below details to create a Radius server.
- Use 18.104.22.168 as radius server address
Press the Add New again, and create a radius accounting server.
Add Hotspot Service
Go to** Configure -> Hotspot Services** and use the Create New button to add a hotspot service.
- Select WISPr Smart Client Support as None
- Enter Login page as https://portal.spotipo.ai/ruckus/guest/
- Enter Start page as https://portal.spotipo.ai/ruckus/postauth/ and enable redirect to the following URL
- Select authentication and accounting servers to the ones you created
- In the Location Information section, add location id generated by Spotipo
- In walled garden, add 22.214.171.124 into the list.
- If you want to configure Facebook/social logins do add the IPs corresponding to those as well
Enable WLAN with hotspot service
Go to Configure->WLAN from the list of WLANs, edit the one you wish to enable Hotspot on.
Keep type as Hotspot Service and Select the Hotspot Service you have created.
Change CLI settings
Unfortunately ZD GUI doesn’t allow to change all settings, you will need to SSH in to the Ruckus ZoneDirector. In the SSH console, enter the following.
Remember to replace YOURWLANESSID with ESSID of your guest WLAN