Spotipo is a self hosted all in one WiFi marketing solution. Follow below steps to get started.
- Requirements : Spotipo is self hosted, you will need an Ubuntu/Debian system with min 2GB RAM. We recommend a cloud provider like Digital Ocean
- Install Spotipo : Follow this tutorial and get spotipo installed on your server. More options are available here.
- Register Spotipo Server : Register your server creating a Free Spotipo Cloud Account.
- Create your first site : Site represents the location where you will be deploying hotspot. Follow this and create your first site.
- Enable Your Router to work with Spotipo : Follow the guide specific to your router